In order to help provide a safe environment for our preschoolers while they are at church we have implemented a computer check-in system. At each event you will need to sign your child in at a computer kiosk.
- This can be done in one of two ways. Either scan your Broadmoor Fellowship One Card* (if you have one) or enter your last name into the computer. It will pull up your family, check in those family members that are present that day, and then print the name tags.
- Place the name tag on your child. The number portion at the top coincides with the number on your child's name tag to ensure the right child goes with the right parent. This is your security tag which you need to show to your child's teacher when you pick him/her up.
- If your child has an allergy or is potty training we have special stickers at the desk to place on their backs so that the teachers in the room are aware of these things.
- Take your child to his/her room. Be sure to let the teacher in the room know of any special needs your child may have.
- To pick up your child, go to their room and show the teacher your security sticker. Be sure to pick up any artwork or take-home pages your child has done that day.
If you plan to visit with us this week you can print out the form below, complete it and bring it with you. This will make your first visit with us more convenient for you.
* If you don't have a Broadmoor Fellowship One Card you can be issued one at the computer kiosk. This will help to speed up your check-in process each week.