What We Do
Life Groups | Sunday Mornings at 10:45AM | Student Floor (3rd Floor Faith Building)
Students meet for large group gathering, break up into age groups for teaching and then break into gender-based small groups for discussion. This is a place where students are surrounded by friends and incredible adult leaders who encourage spiritual growth.Life Group Focus:
Our curriculum is called The Thread and is designed to help students discover the life-changing narrative of the Bible, from Genesis to Revelation. But most important, show them how the thread of the Gospel is woven through every story.
Life Group Curriculum
Our curriculum is guided by our goals for each grade and stage.
- 9th Grade – Love (The Teachings of Jesus) | Students will love others connecting with the Student Ministry and a close group of Christian friends for accountability, fellowship, and support
- 10th Grade – Grow (Romans and selected doctrines) | Students will grow in their faith by taking personal responsibility for their faith and practicing the basic spiritual disciplines.
- 11th Grade – Serve (Acts and selected Epistles) | Students will be equipped to serve by exploring their spiritual gifts and using them to serve the church and others.
- 12th Grade – Lead (The Launch- specialized topics for seniors) | Students will be challenged to lead through investing in younger students, intentionally making disciples and committing to a life of passionate devotion to Christ.
Life Group Ministry Partners
Each grade in Life Group is connected with a local ministry partner. Students will have opportunities to pray for, support, and serve with these groups throughout the year.
- 9th Grade: Hope Hollow
- 10th Grade: God's Haven
- 11th Grade: In His Steps
- 12th Grade: MadCAAP (Madison Countians Allied Against Poverty)
Wednesday Nights 6-8PM • Student Floor
Prime includes hang-out/mentor time and our high-energy worship experience that includes practical application based biblical teaching.
Upcoming High School Events
CLICK HERE FOR HIGH SCHOOL EVENTS
There are a number of small groups that meet throughout Madison and Germantown this semester. These are led by parents, pastors, college students, and life group leaders. They meet throughout the week at different times. If you would like to get plugged in or would like for your teenager to plug in please email Caleb at email@example.com.
Next Experiences are designed to challenge students to next steps in their faith. Next Experiences include:
- Considering Ministry Luncheon
- The Making of a Man
- Small Team Student Mission Experiences
- Special Studies (ex. Mere Christianity, apologetics)
- Speaker's Tournament
- Super Summer - July 17-21, 2017
If you don't find what you are looking for on our website please contact the student ministry team through firstname.lastname@example.org.