Click the following links and discover opportunities with Broadmoor's Local, North American, and International missions.
- CLICK HERE to learn more about Broadmoor's Back-to-School Supplies Drive.
- CLICK HERE to learn more about serving as a Book Buddy at Johnson Elementary.
Women On Mission
Women on Mission are a Kingdom-advancing group of ladies who are seizing God's call on their lives to make disciples of all people. For more information on Women on Mission, contact Rebecca Williams at 601.898.0579.
Lukie Grant Multi-Focus Group
Facilitator: Lukie Grant | Meets Monthly on First Tuesday | 9:30AM | Fireside Room
D.P. Smith Multi-Focus Group
Facilitator: Gerrie Mauck | Meets Monthly on Second Tuesday (September - May) | 9:30AM | L-202
Ferrell Bible Study Group
Facilitator: Nancy Parker | Meets Monthly on Third Tuesday | 9:30AM | Fireside Room
ESL (English As A Second Language) International Ministry Group
Facilitator: Beth Rigney | Meets Wednesdays (September - May) | 9:30AM | L-221
Sarah Perkins Multi-Focus Group
Facilitator: Maybelle Dove | Meets Monthly on First Thursday (September - May) | 6:30PM | Meets in Group Members' Homes
- Jackson Street Ministry | Collect Socks, Thermal Underwear, Coats, Toiletries, etc.
- Operation Christmas Child | Prepare Shoeboxes for Children
- Rankin County Prison Ministry | Collect Hygiene Items
- Broadmoor's Missionary Home | Buy Pantry Items for Families on Furlough
- Caring Hands Clinic | Collect Bottled Water
- Crestwood Center | Collect Food Pantry Items
- ESL (English As A Second Language | Provide Refreshments for Attendees
- Gateway Rescue | Collect Toiletries and Clothing for Women
- Hope Hollow | Collect School Supplies, Paper Products, Bottled Water, etc.
- MS State Hospital Ministry | Collect Bags of Candy, Fruit, and Other Items for Patients
- Ronald McDonald House | Assist Families Who Have Family Members in UMMC; Provide Snacks and Hygiene Products
- Stewpot Community Services | Collect Pantry Items